Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Color Photography

Color Photography

MarkČ

> Excruciating for anyone on dial up.... I gave up at 7%, *having
> discovered that you have not offered any alternative but to wait* for
> whatever it is.
>
> I'm not normally forced to use a slow connection, but many are...
> Give them a way to skip the intro/use the site... or choose to lose
> them, as you lost me.
>

> *maybe* I'll look again when I am back to my usual bb connection..

It took my cable modem 7.5 seconds to load it...but I was thinking of
dial-up folks as I watched it load...
It's tricky to gage this as a site creator when you don't have a dial-up
connection to test speed.

I'm curious...Does anyone have stats for the ratio of dial-up to broadband
users in the US? -The world?

-MarkČ