Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 4GB SD card for Sanyo HD1, C6, etc

4GB SD card for Sanyo HD1, C6, etc

fuzzieotter@yahoo.com

DV Nation is carrying 4GB SD cards tested to be compatible with the
Sanyo HD1, C6 and other tapeless camcorders. The 4GB card allows for
88 full minutes of high-definition recording, besting the 80 minutes of
a miniDV tape! Its at http://www.dvnation.com/sd.html . The home page
with the cams, computers, and other products is http://www.dvnation.com
..

Pete D

Yip, yip, yahoo, a MiniDV tape is $5-10, how much is a 4Gb SD card? I think
I know which I prefer.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> DV Nation is carrying 4GB SD cards tested to be compatible with the
> Sanyo HD1, C6 and other tapeless camcorders. The 4GB card allows for
> 88 full minutes of high-definition recording, besting the 80 minutes of
> a miniDV tape! Its at http://www.dvnation.com/sd.html . The home page
> with the cams, computers, and other products is http://www.dvnation.com
> .

MarkČ

> DV Nation is carrying 4GB SD cards tested to be compatible with the
> Sanyo HD1, C6 and other tapeless camcorders. The 4GB card allows for
> 88 full minutes of high-definition recording, besting the 80 minutes
> of a miniDV tape! Its at http://www.dvnation.com/sd.html . The home
> page with the cams, computers, and other products is
> http://www.dvnation.com .

Which is great...until you need to pop in another "card tape" before you
have a chance to copy it to the computer...but realize that you didn't
spring for more than one $250 "tape."

Pete D

"MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> DV Nation is carrying 4GB SD cards tested to be compatible with the
>> Sanyo HD1, C6 and other tapeless camcorders. The 4GB card allows for
>> 88 full minutes of high-definition recording, besting the 80 minutes
>> of a miniDV tape! Its at http://www.dvnation.com/sd.html . The home
>> page with the cams, computers, and other products is
>> http://www.dvnation.com .

> Which is great...until you need to pop in another "card tape" before you
> have a chance to copy it to the computer...but realize that you didn't
> spring for more than one $250 "tape."

And don't forget that the MiniDV camcorder will capture at a higher quality
at around 13Gb per hour.