Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > To RPD Regulars & Friends...a Request:

RoseW wrote:
> In news:mdj4g.14932$Qz.5313@fed1read11,
> MarkČ <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> typed:
> | This is simply a request/invitation for
> | familiar folks to post links to their image sites
> | in one place (this thread).
> |
> | -Whether it be a personally created photo site...Pbase...or other
> | photo posting service,
> | I think it would be great to create the chance to easily collect them.
> | Once upon a time we had a "usual suspects" invitation, which was a
> | self-portrait
> | collection. It was helpful/fun because it gave a reference point for
> | the faceless names
> | we see here so often.
> |
> | So... Any takers?
> | They don't have to be prize-winning photos...
> | Come on now and...Post that URL!
> |

> | Here's mine...such as it is...
> | http://www.pbase.com/markuson
> |
> | Your turn~!
> |

> David J.Littleboy http://www.pbase.com/davidjl
> Pete D
> http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/pr...=images&id=190
> Derek Fountain http://www.derekfountain.org/photos.php
> Mardon http://www.JustPhotos.ca/ Be sure to follow the "Galleries"
> link. (snowmobile action shots)
> John Bean http://waterfoot.smugmug.com/
> Jim Townsend http://www.pbase.com/jim_townsend
> Raphael Bustin www.terrapinphoto.com
> Bruce Lewis http://ourdoings.com/brlewis/
> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
> http://www.shuttercity.com/ShowGallery.cfm?AcctID=11354
> Sports Photos/McWilliams Photography @
> <http://www.printroom.com/pro/jpmcw>
> Daniel Silevitch
> http://ri22.uchicago.edu/~dmsilev/mill_park_spring/ My favorite of
> the bunch is probably
> http://ri22.uchicago.edu/~dmsilev/mi...es/page_5.html
>
> Scott W http://www.pbase.com/konascott
> RoyG http://homepages.tesco.net/~roy.gibson1/
> David Dyer-Bennet http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/gallery/ Mysnapshot
> collection (the part scanned to date plus the digital part) is at
> http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/data/
> SkipM http://www.pbase.com/skipm/profile
> Frank Ess http://www.fototime.com/inv/B8766D653DA86BF
> Rob Davison http://www.pbase.com/mapleglen/
> Don Wiss http://donwiss.com/pictures/
> Annika1980 http://www.pbase.com/bret
>
> Rose Weir http://rwgallery.cjb.cc
>
> so...additional url posts could be added to this list for a summary to
> browse through later.
> Rose

Wow! A lot of nice stuff in the above sites!

Landscapes, Wildlife, digital info:
http://www.clarkvision.com

Roger Clark

Barry L. Wallis

> RoseW wrote:
>
>> In news:mdj4g.14932$Qz.5313@fed1read11,
>> MarkČ <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> typed:
>> | This is simply a request/invitation for
>> | familiar folks to post links to their image sites
>> | in one place (this thread).
>> |
>> | -Whether it be a personally created photo site...Pbase...or other
>> | photo posting service,
>> | I think it would be great to create the chance to easily collect them.
>> | Once upon a time we had a "usual suspects" invitation, which was a
>> | self-portrait
>> | collection. It was helpful/fun because it gave a reference point for
>> | the faceless names
>> | we see here so often.
>> |
>> | So... Any takers?
>> | They don't have to be prize-winning photos...
>> | Come on now and...Post that URL!
>> |

>> | Here's mine...such as it is...
>> | http://www.pbase.com/markuson
>> |
>> | Your turn~!
>> |

>> David J.Littleboy http://www.pbase.com/davidjl
>> Pete D
>> http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/pr...=images&id=190
>> Derek Fountain http://www.derekfountain.org/photos.php
>> Mardon http://www.JustPhotos.ca/ Be sure to follow the "Galleries"
>> link. (snowmobile action shots)
>> John Bean http://waterfoot.smugmug.com/
>> Jim Townsend http://www.pbase.com/jim_townsend
>> Raphael Bustin www.terrapinphoto.com
>> Bruce Lewis http://ourdoings.com/brlewis/
>> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
>> http://www.shuttercity.com/ShowGallery.cfm?AcctID=11354
>> Sports Photos/McWilliams Photography @
>> <http://www.printroom.com/pro/jpmcw>
>> Daniel Silevitch
>> http://ri22.uchicago.edu/~dmsilev/mill_park_spring/ My favorite of
>> the bunch is probably
>> http://ri22.uchicago.edu/~dmsilev/mi...es/page_5.html
>>
>> Scott W http://www.pbase.com/konascott
>> RoyG http://homepages.tesco.net/~roy.gibson1/
>> David Dyer-Bennet http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/gallery/ Mysnapshot
>> collection (the part scanned to date plus the digital part) is at
>> http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/data/
>> SkipM http://www.pbase.com/skipm/profile
>> Frank Ess http://www.fototime.com/inv/B8766D653DA86BF
>> Rob Davison http://www.pbase.com/mapleglen/
>> Don Wiss http://donwiss.com/pictures/
>> Annika1980 http://www.pbase.com/bret
>>
>> Rose Weir http://rwgallery.cjb.cc
>>
>> so...additional url posts could be added to this list for a summary to
>> browse through later.
>> Rose

> Wow! A lot of nice stuff in the above sites!
>
> Landscapes, Wildlife, digital info:
> http://www.clarkvision.com

I would buy a pbase.com web site if it would make my pictures look that
good.

--
- Barry

Lionel

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:08:13 -0700, "MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even
number here)@cox..net> opined:

>This is simply a request/invitation for
>familiar folks to post links to their image sites
>in one place (this thread).
>
>-Whether it be a personally created photo site...Pbase...or other photo
>posting service,
>I think it would be great to create the chance to easily collect them.
>Once upon a time we had a "usual suspects" invitation, which was a
>self-portrait
>collection. It was helpful/fun because it gave a reference point for the
>faceless names
>we see here so often.
>
>So... Any takers?
>They don't have to be prize-winning photos...
>Come on now and...Post that URL!

<http://www.imagenoir.com>
&
<http://lo.ve.ly>

Not much to look at at the moment, due to lack of time for
maintainance.

Tim

Hi all

Here are my efforts to date

http://www.timdenning.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Hopefully putting up some images of Yosemite today or tomorrow if I'm being
lazy

Pretty much a noob so any help/advice is gratefully received

It's nice to see everyone else's work - some inspiring stuff in here

Tim

cjcampbell

http://homepage.mac.com/christopherjcampbell/Menu1.html

regulars expressions ? scott Python 4 06-28-2005 07:20 PM
For All the Newbies/Non-regulars... Lewis Lang Digital Photography 1 02-03-2005 10:22 AM
Re: COLA Regulars being forged in aow-xp Keyser Soze Computer Information 0 01-18-2005 03:37 PM
Re: COLA Regulars being forged in aow-xp Keyser Soze Computer Support 0 01-18-2005 03:37 PM
To All Regulars... Toolman Tim Computer Support 15 01-10-2005 11:59 PM

Advertisments