Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > TROLL: I need an answer quick!!

TROLL: I need an answer quick!!

Cynicor

Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

BD

>Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

Sprocket. I have proof.

ASAAR

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:54:04 -0400, Cynicor wrote:

> Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

I have several Nikon, Canon and Kodak cases, and can honestly say
that my Bally and Hartmann cases are much better.

BD

>Bally and Hartmann

Lowepro.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

Cynicor wrote:

> Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

Neither, unless you are lucky enough to get a bastardized version such as
this.

http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2003/eBay/Hybrid.jpg

Rita

Rutger

"Cynicor" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) t...
> Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

both.

Frank ess

Cynicor wrote:
> Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

Keepinon.

Or Rockinon.

You're puttinmeon.

ASAAR

On 27 Apr 2006 15:14:30 -0700, BD wrote:

>> Bally and Hartmann

> Lowepro.

Mad Dogs and Englishmen wouldn't dare go out in the hot African
sun without a suitable attaché case for their photo gear. Somehow,
John Cleese wouldn't seem right toting a Lowepro unless, perhaps,
the goal was to capture some shots of lions. If you know what I
mean. (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

Roy G

"Cynicor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) t...
> Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

If you go Camping, can you use a Canon to hammer in the Tent Pegs, like you
can with Nikon?

Roy G

BD

>John Cleese wouldn't seem right toting a Lowepro unless

Ohh, but that Bush Vest with all the pockets and lens cases hanging off
it - it's so *THECKTHYY*!!