Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > TROLL: I need an answer quick!!

TROLL: I need an answer quick!!

cjcampbell

Cynicor wrote:
> Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

A fish.

Matt Ion

John McWilliams wrote:
> Matt Ion wrote:
>
>> Cynicor wrote:
>>
>>> Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

>> Better than who?
>>

> Ford or Chevy.

DODGE all the way!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0617-2, 04/26/2006
Tested on: 4/27/2006 10:33:04 PM

Matt Ion

cjcampbell wrote:
> Cynicor wrote:
>
>>Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

> A fish.

So long, and thanks for all the Minoltas.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0617-2, 04/26/2006
Tested on: 4/27/2006 10:35:46 PM

Dennis Pogson

Måns Rullgård wrote:
> ASAAR <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>>> Lowepro.

>> Mad Dogs and Englishmen wouldn't dare go out in the hot African
>> sun without a suitable attaché case for their photo gear. Somehow,
>> John Cleese wouldn't seem right toting a Lowepro unless, perhaps,
>> the goal was to capture some shots of lions. If you know what I
>> mean. (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

> What about climbing the Kilimanjaro? Would a twin lens reflex be
> a suitable choice of camera?

Yes, it would give you an excuse for giving up just above the tree line.

Jessie James

If you cant afFORD a DODGE, dodge a FORD.

"Matt Ion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> John McWilliams wrote:
> > Matt Ion wrote:

> >> Better than who?
> >>

> > Ford or Chevy.

> DODGE all the way!
>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0617-2, 04/26/2006
> Tested on: 4/27/2006 10:33:04 PM

J. Clarke

tomm42 wrote:

> Geesh, did someone harrass you because of your Nikon D200. Once someone
> harrassed me cause I had a Leica around my neck.

The only valid response to someone harassing you for having a Leica is to
fall down on the floor laughing.

> Disparaging me in
> front of a girl.

Someone disparaged me in front of a girl once. It was his girl sitting in
his clapped out Plymouth and I was driving a Ferrari. A few seconds after
that she was my girl and he was sitting there wondering what happened.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

Jim W

On the Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:54:04 -0400, Cynicor
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

I have an home made pinhole camera. Never let me down yet.
Good for astronomy on cloudy nights.

J. Clarke

Måns Rullgård wrote:

> ASAAR <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>>> Lowepro.

>> Mad Dogs and Englishmen wouldn't dare go out in the hot African
>> sun without a suitable attaché case for their photo gear. Somehow,
>> John Cleese wouldn't seem right toting a Lowepro unless, perhaps,
>> the goal was to capture some shots of lions. If you know what I
>> mean. (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

> What about climbing the Kilimanjaro? Would a twin lens reflex be
> a suitable choice of camera?

For _that_ landscape? Nothing less than a 16x20 view camera would do.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

John Bean

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:24:41 -0400, "J. Clarke"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>tomm42 wrote:
>
>> Geesh, did someone harrass you because of your Nikon D200. Once someone
>> harrassed me cause I had a Leica around my neck.

>The only valid response to someone harassing you for having a Leica is to
>fall down on the floor laughing.

Thus proving beyond doubt that you're a bit... odd

--
John Bean

tomm42

John Bean wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:24:41 -0400, "J. Clarke"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >tomm42 wrote:
> >
> >> Geesh, did someone harrass you because of your Nikon D200. Once someone
> >> harrassed me cause I had a Leica around my neck.

> >The only valid response to someone harassing you for having a Leica is to
> >fall down on the floor laughing.

> Thus proving beyond doubt that you're a bit... odd
>

> --
> John Bean

I had left the college and had been see her just before I left, came
back the next fall, and she gave me a rather warm welcome. Must have
liked photographers as the guy she was seeing at that time had a brand
new F2 (early 70s) around his neck. Think he said something like "still
using a dinosaur eh?(Leica M3 35mm f2.8 lens)" Laughing did come as an
option, but this is over a girl right, so I insult him back. He slams
his hands on the table, the girl says, "guys lets be civil" and of
course we were, right.... Can't even remember her name.
Now I have 2 Leicas (M2s) and a D200 (why I frequent here). Am I a bit
odd, just ask my wife.

Tom