Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Phote frames for Print size A2

Phote frames for Print size A2

Subba Rao

Hello,

I purchased a wonderful pictures from UK. The size of the picture is A2
(16.5 X 23.3 inches in the US). I live in the US but am finding it
difficult to find frames for this print size. Is there any place online
that I can order frames for A2 size prints?

A2, A1, A4 and on....are some ISO standards for paper sizes. Some
international standards.....but I was in love with this picture. So the
international standards did not matter.

Thank you in advance for information.

Regards,
SR

Pat

Yes. Go to almost any good photo store or craft store (like Micheal's
or some Joanne Fabrics) and get yourself a cheap mat cutter and some
mat board. Once you buy a mat cutter, you'll never know how you lived
without it (until you go out and buy a better one).

www.pictureframes.com will custom cut mats, but so will any frame shop.

Or, got get the pictures reprinted.