Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Online Photo Processing Service

Online Photo Processing Service

dmargolis

I've been using Clark Color Labs for about 4-5 years. They do a nice
job, and are very-well priced...especially if you buy the pre-paid
prints. But I did some research on online labs..and I'm wondering if
there may be better options out there. Clark currently does not print
photos in new sizes such as 6x8, 10x13 etc.

Consumersearch.com said ophoto/Kodak Photo Gallery are the best print
quality. Has anyone done their own comparisons? Read good things about
WinkFlash, pricing is great, don't need to pre-pay for the better
pricing, 99 cent flat shipping charge is appealing, and I see they do
the new sizes..which work well with digital photos.

Curious to hear what other peoples' experience has been with online
photo labs. Thanks. -D

Dave

I've tried quite a few and have a problem telling one from the other as
far as print quality is concerned. YorkPhoto are good and cheap.

I like to have the filename printed on the back of the print, WinkFlash
does this so that's my current choice.
Dave Cohen

Julie Meikle

"dmargolis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I've been using Clark Color Labs for about 4-5 years. They do a nice
> job, and are very-well priced...especially if you buy the pre-paid
> prints. But I did some research on online labs..and I'm wondering if
> there may be better options out there. Clark currently does not print
> photos in new sizes such as 6x8, 10x13 etc.
>
> Consumersearch.com said ophoto/Kodak Photo Gallery are the best print
> quality. Has anyone done their own comparisons? Read good things about
> WinkFlash, pricing is great, don't need to pre-pay for the better
> pricing, 99 cent flat shipping charge is appealing, and I see they do
> the new sizes..which work well with digital photos.
>
> Curious to hear what other peoples' experience has been with online
> photo labs. Thanks. -D

Where are you? Photobox in UK are good

dmargolis

I'm in the U.S.