Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What an interest in holidays.

Reply
Thread Tools

What an interest in holidays.

 
 
Arthur Small
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-18-2006
Wow, the number of individuals that jumped on the band wagon re the B&H
closing for a holiday exceeded the number of replies that individuals had to
questions related to digital photography. Should there be another news group
related to this matter?

www.alldigital.fotopic.net


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-19-2006
On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:20:05 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Arthur Small"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Wow, the number of individuals that jumped on the band wagon re the B&H
>closing for a holiday exceeded the number of replies that individuals had to
>questions related to digital photography. Should there be another news group
>related to this matter?
>
>www.alldigital.fotopic.net


I kill filed that thread long ago. It was sooooo good you felt the need to
start a whole new one?

--
Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ((E-Mail Removed))
http://EdwardGRuf.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
All Things Mopar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-19-2006
Today Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) commented courteously
on the subject at hand

> On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:20:05 GMT, in rec.photo.digital
> "Arthur Small" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Wow, the number of individuals that jumped on the band
>>wagon re the B&H closing for a holiday exceeded the number
>>of replies that individuals had to questions related to
>>digital photography. Should there be another news group
>>related to this matter?
>>
>>www.alldigital.fotopic.net

>
> I kill filed that thread long ago. It was sooooo good you
> felt the need to start a whole new one?


this one is one helluva more /on/ topic that quite a few I read
here, at least it is about where you /buy/ digital cameras!

> --
> Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ((E-Mail Removed))
> http://EdwardGRuf.com
>




--
ATM, aka Jerry

"Whether You Think You CAN Or CAN'T, You're Right." Henry Ford
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is there a special interest group for VS 2005 and XP 64 developers =?Utf-8?B?SHVnbw==?= ASP .Net 2 07-12-2005 03:08 PM
Any interest in (Sca)Lapack? Victor Eijkhout Java 0 03-30-2005 03:53 PM
Any interest in lightweight coroutines in Java ala C# 2.0 iterators? Ken Sprague Java 4 10-28-2003 08:03 PM
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: interest not bound Jef Java 0 10-06-2003 03:27 PM
??NameNotFoundException: interest not bound Barry Burd Java 0 09-08-2003 03:02 PM



Advertisments