Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Orange tint for inside photos

Orange tint for inside photos

Hoover

A large number of my inside digital photos are coming out with a strong
orange tint - any idea what I need to do to correct this? thanks

David J Taylor

Hoover wrote:
> A large number of my inside digital photos are coming out with a
> strong orange tint - any idea what I need to do to correct this? thanks

Change the white-balance setting to Auto instead of Daylight.

David

Mark B.

"Hoover" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>A large number of my inside digital photos are coming out with a strong
>orange tint - any idea what I need to do to correct this? thanks

Change your white balance to incandescent if it's available, if not use auto
or custom.

Mark

RobG

"Hoover" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1oJ0g.23035$s%6.6909
@dukeread02:

> A large number of my inside digital photos are coming out with a strong
> orange tint - any idea what I need to do to correct this? thanks

try setting/modifying the white balance setting on the cam - if you don't
know what that is or where to find it, have a look at your cam's manual.

RobG

joe mama

or add a blue filter (in photoshop) after the fact.

Yomama

okay, thanks