Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > PPTP CLIENT ON ROUTER CISCO

PPTP CLIENT ON ROUTER CISCO

ELR

hi,

I need to create a connection client pptp in router Cisco 827.

if I use a client pptp in my PC, it works correctly. I want that I
work for all the network when igniting router.

somebody has some configuration of example?

Cheers