Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > This is a photo site ?

This is a photo site ?

BeTu

You would never know that this is a photo site. There are too many unrelated
topics being discussed here ! How about it Webmaster !

Backbone

"BeTu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:86a0g.5225$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> You would never know that this is a photo site. There are too many

unrelated
> topics being discussed here ! How about it Webmaster !

Not a photo site!! is RPD discussion group!!! Allot of the people here have
camaraderie with the folks that are regulars - some of the regulars are
Network Admins, etc i.e. rather then going off to an unknown or perhaps an
inaccessible group, some will post here - hasn't been an issue until now!
-->Back under the rock you came from!!

Bill Funk

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:33:49 -0400, "BeTu" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>You would never know that this is a photo site. There are too many unrelated
>topics being discussed here ! How about it Webmaster !

Webmaster???
This is an unmoderated Usenet group. No webmaster here.
Usenet is not an orderly place.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

Steve

It is really hard to ffind a real photo site. There are lots of hobby
sites.... some good articles might be found. y not suggest a good one
dear group-starter...i found some articles.. but no one hit me i
suppose..if i mention it... jitgroups.com/articles ...

Paul Heslop

BeTu wrote:

> You would never know that this is a photo site. There are too many unrelated
> topics being discussed here ! How about it Webmaster !

It's a GROUP, dipshit
--
Paul (Take my hand, I'm standing right here)
Stop and Look

Ernie Willson

BeTu wrote:
> You would never know that this is a photo site. There are too many unrelated
> topics being discussed here ! How about it Webmaster !

This is basically a very good site. Unfortunately,lately, a lot of trash
has been showing up. Wait a while and it will go away.

EJ in NJ

Helen

"BeTu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:86a0g.5225$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> You would never know that this is a photo site. There are too many
> unrelated
> topics being discussed here ! How about it Webmaster !

Site? Webmaster?
New to this internet thingy are you?

JTS Brown

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> It is really hard to ffind a real photo site. There are lots of hobby
> sites.... some good articles might be found. y not suggest a good one
> dear group-starter...i found some articles.. but no one hit me i
> suppose..if i mention it... jitgroups.com/articles ...

could you repeat this gibberish in English?

Paul Heslop

Helen wrote:

> "BeTu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:86a0g.5225$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > You would never know that this is a photo site. There are too many
> > unrelated
> > topics being discussed here ! How about it Webmaster !
> >

> Site? Webmaster?
> New to this internet thingy are you?

Is it possible that these folks are on one of those forum sites? I'm
sure i did a search for a troll in here and was led to a forum which
was basically this newsgroup.

--
Paul (Take my hand, I'm standing right here)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

ant

BeTu wrote:
> You would never know that this is a photo site. There are too many
> unrelated topics being discussed here ! How about it Webmaster !

Site? Webmaster?!
Troll.

--
ant
Vote in this year's Fugly Awards (better than the Logies!)