Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nonsense Posts?

Nonsense Posts?

Paul Bartram

"SMS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> One good thing about Outlook Express is that it lets you apply your
> filters to headers that are already downloaded, you can't do that in
> Thunderbird. So you can clean up your newsgroups a lot easier in
> Outlook, plus you can immediately see if your filters are working as you
> expect.

Are you sure about that? The only function that does is 'Block Sender' which
will wipe out anything from the same sender as the post you have
highlighted. But when I created a new rule to delete any post that includes
[SI] in the title (which was most of that batch we got last week) the
existing ones stayed there, but no new ones appeared.

Paul

Generics in 1.5, nonsense warnings? changzhouwang@gmail.com Java 4 11-17-2005 09:06 PM
Whats all this nonsense with "REPOST" in the subject line? Gordon Computer Support 4 03-17-2005 08:23 PM
Tired of Nonsense Sasha Y. Gupta MCSE 26 07-15-2004 07:53 PM
virus nonsense David, the fen-sucked, staring flyswatter Computer Support 16 07-05-2004 11:04 PM
Why the nonsense in spam emails? Dan Welch Computer Support 3 10-08-2003 06:52 AM

Advertisments