Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Boot router - alternate configs

Boot router - alternate configs

R Siffredi

Is there a way with the new isr routers to allow a customer to boot up
the router into different configurations?

Martin Bilgrav

hmm, well as in any IOS ,you can do a network boot via tftp.
On the IRS i think, you can hav e config on etokens, but I have not tried
this myselfs.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...