Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I can't get over how hilarious this is

I can't get over how hilarious this is

Mike Henley

This is the most hilarious thing I'd seen in a while. Look at his pose,
his face. He looks like some roman emperor on his couch, or some smug,
self-satisfied 20th century ariste. Oooh, and that hand on mouth thing
he does, tres Úlite intellectuelle! In fact, twice so!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86399583@N00/127387665

ruthjoyb@googlemail.com

toute sweet
wonderful pose says I

Hilarious Linky !! Kat MCSE 41 04-27-2004 02:33 PM
[OT] Hilarious output from whois Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou Python 0 12-09-2003 02:45 AM

Advertisments