Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Make & Sell Your Own Photo CD's..

Make & Sell Your Own Photo CD's..

MrGrey

A few Photo CD info hints here:

http://www.vancouver-cd.com

Also good money programs on this site. Thanks Michael.

Helen

"MrGrey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>A few Photo CD info hints here:
>

> Also good money programs on this site. Thanks Michael.

Very nice indeed.
I've recommended the site to a chap called Abuse at your ISP.
Thank you.

Cheesehead

But what if he *likes* pressed meat products & by-products?