Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Critique My Pictures - Sportbikes, Nature, Blown Glass Art, Etc.

Critique My Pictures - Sportbikes, Nature, Blown Glass Art, Etc.

Paul79UF

I've taken thousands of digital images over the years and I'm just now
putting them online.

I've mostly used compact cameras in the Canon Powershot lineup but I
also owned a Nikon D100 DSLR for a few years during college.

Some of my favorite galleries are the photographs I shot at the Chihuly
Blown Glass Art exhibit at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in
Coral Gables FL.

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/F...den/index.html

Another favorite of mine is the Sportbike Stunt Riding show gallery
from Gainesville Raceway.

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/N...how/index.html

Let me know what you guys think. I think I've got some pretty good
shots here and there. But I guess that's easy to accomplish when you
take as many pictures as I do.

-Paul

John McWilliams

Paul79UF wrote:

> Let me know what you guys think. I think I've got some pretty good
> shots here and there. But I guess that's easy to accomplish when you
> take as many pictures as I do.

I think that your reposting the same post, esp. in line with and as a
"reply" to another is pretty borderline.

Are you here to participate, or to spam?

--
john mcwilliams

Paul79UF

To participate. I'm actually disappointed that more people didn't
comment on the pictures.

Paul79UF

I don't know why the topic got posted twice. I didn't come back and
post it as a reply.

Sorry, I'll be more careful when I hit the "post" button in the future.

Richard Bornstein

I replied. How did you like my pictures, Paul? Isn't it always interesting
to see them under a different perspective?

"Paul79UF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> To participate. I'm actually disappointed that more people didn't
> comment on the pictures.

Paul79UF

Hey Richard, I did look at your pictures and I enjoyed them.

I'm thinking of going back for the night shows on Thursday nights to
get some more pics.

AIJ - I designed my pages for a 800x600 resolution but it works best
with 1024x768.

Richard Bornstein

That's great. I can't wait to see your night pictures from there.