Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Critique My Pictures - Sportbikes, Nature, Blown Glass Art, Etc.

Critique My Pictures - Sportbikes, Nature, Blown Glass Art, Etc.

Paul79UF

I've taken thousands of digital images over the years and I'm just now
putting them online.

I've mostly used compact cameras in the Canon Powershot lineup but I
also owned a Nikon D100 DSLR for a few years during college.

Some of my favorite galleries are the photographs I shot at the Chihuly
Blown Glass Art exhibit at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in
Coral Gables FL.

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/F...den/index.html

Another favorite of mine is the Sportbike Stunt Riding show gallery
from Gainesville Raceway.

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/N...how/index.html

Let me know what you guys think. I think I've got some pretty good
shots here and there. But I guess that's easy to accomplish when you
take as many pictures as I do.

-Paul

Richard Bornstein

I loved the pictures. I also took pictures when I was there in March of
this year. It's nice to see them from another perspective. Here are the
ones that I took but note that these are unedited.
http://community.webshots.com/album/548632457gcYGQq

"Paul79UF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I've taken thousands of digital images over the years and I'm just now
> putting them online.
>
> I've mostly used compact cameras in the Canon Powershot lineup but I
> also owned a Nikon D100 DSLR for a few years during college.
>
> Some of my favorite galleries are the photographs I shot at the Chihuly
> Blown Glass Art exhibit at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in
> Coral Gables FL.
>
> http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/F...den/index.html
>
> Another favorite of mine is the Sportbike Stunt Riding show gallery
> from Gainesville Raceway.
>
> http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/N...how/index.html
>
> Let me know what you guys think. I think I've got some pretty good
> shots here and there. But I guess that's easy to accomplish when you
> take as many pictures as I do.
>
> -Paul

AlJ

I had to scroll to see the entire picture on my screen. The large menu
bar at the top and google ads caused it I imagine.