Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > $200 Free Bet soccer

$200 Free Bet soccer

csjy22@gmail.com

Open Account Offer
$200 Free Bet soccer
http://www.bet365.com/home/default.a...iate=grm_16495

http://www.bet365.com/home/default.a...iate=grm_16495

Open an account with bet365 and you can qualify for up to $200 in Free
Bets with our fantastic bet basket promotion.

Here is how it works:

Open an account and place your first qualifying bet. You will then be
entitled to a free bet to the same stake up to $50. Internet customers
can claim their first free bet by simply filling in Offer Code
[OFFERCODE] when placing a qualifying single. Telephone customers can
place their free bets in the normal way.

On your 10th betting day with bet365, you will then qualify for your
second free bet. To calculate the value of the free bet simply take
your largest qualifying stake on an individual bet type from each of
the 10 betting days. From the 10 betting day values, the smallest stake
will be deemed to be the second free bet value up to a maximum of $50.

Further free bets will be available on the same basis on both the 20th
and 30th betting days.

Free bet winnings exclude total stake.
Betting days are calendar days in a customer's time zone.
Non-Runners do not qualify as bets. If the bet is a non-runner please
contact us for a replacement free bet.
Free Internet bets are singles only. Free telephone bets can be
multiples.
Existing bet365 account holders do not qualify.
Numbers and lottery bets do not apply.
Asian Handicap and Goal Lines both Pre Game and In Play do not apply.
This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other open account
offer.
One free New Account Offer per person, family, household address, email
address, telephone number, debit/credit card or Neteller/firepay
account number, and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or
workplace. This Offer applies exclusively to the first account opened
and will not apply to further accounts opened with betting sites