Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Here's a picture of My Pride and Joy!

Here's a picture of My Pride and Joy!

kt7ellie@aol.com

Paul Heslop

> http://www.geocities.com/vmgplay/mypicture.htm

ho ho... at least it wasn't obscene
--
Paul (Everyone I know goes away in the end)
Stop and Look

Celcius

"Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable."
That's what you get for believing in Geocities... ;-(
Marcel

Unclaimed Mysteries

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> http://www.geocities.com/vmgplay/mypicture.htm

DISGUSTING AND DEBASED. WORST I'VE EVER SEEN. ($1)

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Chuck Reti

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> http://www.geocities.com/vmgplay/mypicture.htm

I first saw that same "Pride & Joy" photo about 30 years ago, shown to
me by a friend who worked at a photo finish lab.
--
Chuck in Detroit

Paul Heslop

Chuck Reti wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > http://www.geocities.com/vmgplay/mypicture.htm

> I first saw that same "Pride & Joy" photo about 30 years ago, shown to
> me by a friend who worked at a photo finish lab.
> --
> Chuck in Detroit

It looks about that new