Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Memory cards

Memory cards

avdistributing@aol.com

Check out www.avdistributing.com for all of you memory card needs.

TheNewsGuy(Mike)

> Check out www.avdistrubiting.com for all of you memory card needs.

These cards are cheaper because they are inferior knock-offs.

AVOID THIS SELLER!!

--
Seinfeld Lists http://tinyurl.com/f7k9d
California Photos http://tinyurl.com/ann2l

ant

TheNewsGuy(Mike) wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Check out www.avdistrubiting.com for all of you memory card needs.
>>

> These cards are cheaper because they are inferior knock-offs.
>
> AVOID THIS SELLER!!

Check out Eek technology on Amazon. I got good service, and a nice cheap SD
card a few weeks back. Highly recommend them. And they don't spam
newsgroups!

--
ant

avdistributing@aol.com

Mike, I'm sorry have you purchased any from us to prove your slanderous
claim?