Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > a great new web site for genealogy or scrappbookers or biographers. Free

a great new web site for genealogy or scrappbookers or biographers. Free

dave3110@mac.com

Our son Scott Purcell, has started a new Internet company called Web
biographies. Scott is an entrepreneur and has founded other successful
Internet companies. The product is a free genealogy and web biography
site where you can store your own biography. You can store photos and
documents free too. With a few clicks of a button you can connect your
biography to a brother, son or other relative. All free. Take a look
at the site. It's incredible.

The site offers permanent storage so your heirs can read about your
life. All free. Check it out.

Forward this to anyone you think might be interested as Scott would
like to see as wide an audience as possible get this message. Click
here to connect and begin your biography.
http://www.webbiographies.com

Helen

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Our son Scott Purcell, has started a new Internet company called
> something. Scott is an entrepreneur and .......

...... his father spams newsgroups on his behalf.