Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > photos from Aussie 2006 F1 GP

photos from Aussie 2006 F1 GP

Ben Thomas

Hi photography and motorsport fans,

I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix:

http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html

Enjoy.

--
Ben Thomas, Melbourne, Australia

Dave

Ben,

Thanks for sharing your images. It looks like the race wasn't a big hit with
the ladies (grandstand shot).

Keep up the good work!

"Ben Thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi photography and motorsport fans,
>
> I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix:
>
> http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html
>
> Enjoy.
>
> --
> Ben Thomas, Melbourne, Australia

^Temuchin^

Ben Thomas wrote:
> Hi photography and motorsport fans,
>
> I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix:
>
> http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html
>
> Enjoy.

Some great shots Ben, well done

Mind if i post the link to aus.sport.motor?

--

^T^
http://temsworld.blogspot.com/

President Bush was receiving his daily briefing from his defence
secretary, who concluded: "Three Brazilian soldiers were killed in an
accident."
"Oh, no!" exclaimed Bush, who held his head in his hands in a show of
emotion which startled his staff. Finally the president looked up and
asked: "Just how many is a brazillion?"

Annika1980

>Thanks for sharing your images. It looks like the race wasn't a big hit with
>the ladies (grandstand shot).

Just another reason NASCAR is better than F1.

Frank ess

Ben Thomas wrote:
> Hi photography and motorsport fans,
>
> I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand
> Prix:
> http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html
>
> Enjoy.

Thank you, Ben. I did.

--
Frank ess

Dan---

"Ben Thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi photography and motorsport fans,
>
> I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix:
>
> http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html

Cheers Ben!

What Camra did you use?

--
Regards
Dan

Ben Thomas

^Temuchin^ wrote:
> Ben Thomas wrote:
>
>> Hi photography and motorsport fans,
>>
>> I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand
>> Prix:
>>
>> http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html
>>
>> Enjoy.
>>

> Some great shots Ben, well done
>
> Mind if i post the link to aus.sport.motor?

I don't mind at all.

--
Ben Thomas, Melbourne, Australia

"Red Bull tastes like canned carbonated concentrated evil."

^Temuchin^

Dan--- wrote:
> "Ben Thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi photography and motorsport fans,
>>
>> I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix:
>>
>> http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html
>>

> Cheers Ben!
>
> What Camra did you use?

Says it at the top of the photo page

--

^T^
http://temsworld.blogspot.com/

President Bush was receiving his daily briefing from his defence
secretary, who concluded: "Three Brazilian soldiers were killed in an
accident."
"Oh, no!" exclaimed Bush, who held his head in his hands in a show of
emotion which startled his staff. Finally the president looked up and
asked: "Just how many is a brazillion?"

Dan---

"^Temuchin^" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4435d3f2$0$20607$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dan--- wrote:
>> "Ben Thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi photography and motorsport fans,
>>>
>>> I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand
>>> Prix:
>>>
>>> http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html
>>>

>> Cheers Ben!
>>
>> What Camra did you use?
>>

> Says it at the top of the photo page

Doh!
I knew reading was not my strong point!

--
Regards
Dan

TheNewsGuy(Mike)

Annika1980 wrote:
>>Thanks for sharing your images. It looks like the race wasn't a big hit with
>>the ladies (grandstand shot).

> Just another reason NASCAR is better than F1.

Yeah, but those lady have teeth.

Nice photos. Like to see the one of BAR burning up (again).
As a JV fan anything bad for BAR is good . LOL

--
Seinfeld Lists http://tinyurl.com/f7k9d
California Photos http://tinyurl.com/ann2l