Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ? Where to burn copy pics onto dvd

? Where to burn copy pics onto dvd

Blondee_yr

I never had to use a service such as this but I only have 1 GB + a 256
MB card with me to Vegas. In case I run out of room, where's the best
(cheapest) place and what's the going rate to transfer pics from digital
camera onto DVD along the Vegas strip?

Thanks

David Berman

Should be a piece of cake for you, as there are now several drugstores on
the Strip with those machines that allow you to transfer your digital images
to a DVD for a reasonable price.

There is a CVS adjacent to the Monte Carlo, and there are several Walgreens,
one near the CVS, another near the Riviera and Stardust, and perhaps others.

--David/NV

--
--David Berman
"Blondee_yr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I never had to use a service such as this but I only have 1 GB + a 256
> MB card with me to Vegas. In case I run out of room, where's the best
> (cheapest) place and what's the going rate to transfer pics from digital
> camera onto DVD along the Vegas strip?
>
> Thanks

Blondee_yr

:
: There is a CVS adjacent to the Monte Carlo, and there are several
: Walgreens, one near the CVS, another near the Riviera and Stardust,
: and perhaps others.

Cool, thanks.

Shawn Hirn

In article <bSJYf.224872$B94.176636@pd7tw3no>,
"Blondee_yr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> David Berman wrote:
> : Should be a piece of cake for you, as there are now several
> : drugstores on the Strip with those machines that allow you to
> : transfer your digital images to a DVD for a reasonable price.
> :
> : There is a CVS adjacent to the Monte Carlo, and there are several
> : Walgreens, one near the CVS, another near the Riviera and Stardust,
> : and perhaps others.
>
> Cool, thanks.

You can probably buy another memory card for not much more than it will
cost to burn all your images to disk. Than again, burning them to disk
is a good way to back them up during your trip. Any drugstore on the
Strip can help you out.