Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > March 30 2006 Tornado cloud pictures

March 30 2006 Tornado cloud pictures

picture person

Hi,

On March 30 2006, I have take pictures of tornado clouds in my hometown
of Topeka, Kansas using my digital camera.

The link to my web page is http://bluetriforce.myphotoalbum.com/

Thanks

ace

nice pictures for a point and guess. May I suggest a nikon or canon
slr film camera. Nikon you can probably get for cheap now that they
decided to stop making them. Look at b and h's used section. and ebay.

PossumTrot

Now that was about the biggest waste of time I've participated in here.
Nowhere in that bunch of photos did I find a tornado cloud.

"picture person" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> On March 30 2006, I have take pictures of tornado clouds in my hometown
> of Topeka, Kansas using my digital camera.
>
> The link to my web page is http://bluetriforce.myphotoalbum.com/
>
> Thanks

Thomas T. Veldhouse

picture person <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On March 30 2006, I have take pictures of tornado clouds in my hometown
> of Topeka, Kansas using my digital camera.
>
> The link to my web page is http://bluetriforce.myphotoalbum.com/

Noble attempts, and I think you should keep taking them ... but I don't see
anything there.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse