Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 20 free digital prints to try

20 free digital prints to try

jonny

You can always try www.photomaxphotos.com i got 20 free prints and
they were good quality . and i still get 5 gig of storage for my
pictures for free. if i want more than the 20 prints i have to pay but
i think like 12 cents each not sure

grruffbowwow@yahoo.com

jonny wrote:
> You can always try www.*snip*.com i got 20 free prints and
> they were good quality . and i still get 5 gig of storage for my
> pictures for free. if i want more than the 20 prints i have to pay but
> i think like 12 cents each not sure

Warning - viral marketer. Check the guy's other postings - all of them
promote the same website.

Be an aware consumer.