Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 16 photographs by al-Farrob

16 photographs by al-Farrob

al-Farrob

Just to remind you

al-Farrob
http://www.al-farrob.com
new photos every week

PTravel

"al-Farrob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Just to remind you

As always, some very nice shots. I particularly liked the cigarette smoker
and the pink trees.

Good work!

> al-Farrob
> http://www.al-farrob.com
> new photos every week

al-Farrob

PTravel wrote:
> "al-Farrob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> > Just to remind you

> As always, some very nice shots. I particularly liked the cigarette smoker
> and the pink trees.
>
> Good work!

Thank you very much

> > al-Farrob
> > http://www.al-farrob.com
> > new photos every week

Mike Jakob

Your usual high standard a pleasure to look at. Mike

al-Farrob