Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Camcorder Choice

Camcorder Choice

P Darby

Don't know if this ng includes video cameras!

I'm looking to buy a camcorder, but I want a strong optical zoom, and it
must have an A/V in connector, for connecting to an external bullet camera.
I've looked at the Sony HC42E, but it's a little expensive, and the zoom
(10x) isn't that good.

Any better suggestions out there?

Pete Darby

--
** The statement below is true. **
** The statement above is false. **

John McWilliams

P Darby wrote:
> Don't know if this ng includes video cameras!

It does contain the key word: photo.

> I'm looking to buy a camcorder, but I want a strong optical zoom, and it

the new key word would be: video.

--
jpmcw

grruffbowwow@yahoo.com

P Darby wrote:
> Don't know if this ng includes video cameras!
>
> I'm looking to buy a camcorder, but I want a strong optical zoom, and it
> must have an A/V in connector, for connecting to an external bullet camera.
> I've looked at the Sony HC42E, but it's a little expensive, and the zoom
> (10x) isn't that good.
>
> Any better suggestions out there?
>
> Pete Darby

The newsgroup you're looking for is:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.video?lnk=lr
This newsgroup is about digital still cameras.

Good Luck!

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

Ο "P Darby" <(E-Mail Removed)> έγραψε στο μήνυμα
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

We would be very glad to see you at rec.video.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr

Fred

Try rec.video.desktop, that is pretty good with video stuff.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...