Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How to crop for 4R photo dev?

How to crop for 4R photo dev?

Clement

When I need to send pictures for development, I usually use Picasa2's
cropping feature to adjust the area to be cut (upper & lower portions) to
have the photo paper fully covered.

But once a while, I prefer to have the whole picture printed on the photo
paper and leave the left/right margin blank ("fit-in" with border). Can
this be done using Picasa2 or irfanview ? Thx in advance.