Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > S2 Golen Pond

S2 Golen Pond

John H

A picture from this morning of the ever varying sunrise.
http://members.accesswave.ca/~parklane/goldenpond.htm

John H

bitwisebob

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:50:01 GMT, John H <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>A picture from this morning of the ever varying sunrise.
>http://members.accesswave.ca/~parklane/goldenpond.htm

kind of nuclear bomb looking

---
Bob Anderson*Bitwisebob
Eugene Oregon

Davy

Better run like hell before the fall out..

Seriously, I think it's quite good against the dark surroundings, jus
curious what camera you used as I was after a reasonable one myself

Was looking towards a Canon A610 but have my doubt's since readin
about them (see my post a little lower down - to avoid repeatin
again) and now leaning towards the Sony Cybershot W5, just fo
general purpose work, nothing specific

Dav

John H

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:42:39 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid (Davy) wrote:

>Better run like hell before the fall out..!
>
>Seriously, I think it's quite good against the dark surroundings, just
>curious what camera you used as I was after a reasonable one myself.
>
>Was looking towards a Canon A610 but have my doubt's since reading
>about them (see my post a little lower down - to avoid repeating
>again) and now leaning towards the Sony Cybershot W5, just for
>general purpose work, nothing specific.
>
>Davy

It's a Canon S2. Just realized the typo I made - should be
Golden Pond.

John H

Davy

Ah thanks John, forget about the typo the picture say's it all

Don't think there's any chance of a photo like that round here....rai
drops perhaps....l o l

Cheers and thank

Dav