Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > vivitar dvr 310

vivitar dvr 310

tonita

My sister bought this camera and it seems a little complicated. Also,
how can you get photos developed without a memory card?

Thanks

MrB

You can upload the files to a photo processor (Costco, Ritz Camera, and
numerous others) and they will do the rest. With Costco, you can have them
mailed to you or pick them up within an hour. I haven't tried others.

"tonita" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> My sister bought this camera and it seems a little complicated. Also,
> how can you get photos developed without a memory card?
>
> Thanks

Jim

On 2006-03-16 18:56:38 -0500, "tonita" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> My sister bought this camera and it seems a little complicated. Also,
> how can you get photos developed without a memory card?
>
> Thanks

You can also transfer the photos to your PC nad copy them to a CD. Many
photoprocessing operatons will accept photos on CD.s Althought with
16 MB of on board memory, i thinke you will be in the market for an SD
memory card. Even a small 64mb or 128mb card will greatly enhance the
amount you can record without running back to your PC. The manual
makes no mention of SD card requirements, so I don't think you will
need one of the high end expensive ones.

--
Jim <jen....not....home..remvdots...@....yahoo