Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Refurbished Nikon

Refurbished Nikon

Bill K

Does anyone know of a good place to buy a refurbished digital Nilkon
SLR? I'd like to get something better than a D-70 but am on a limited
budget. (I work for a non-profit--Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Thanks
Bill

paul.busse@gmail.com

Not refurb, but I've been very pleased with used purchases from
www.KEH.com--they have a 14-day return & 60-day warranty on used
equipment.

Paul B.
www.scienceteacher.biz