Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Add split tunneling to my vpn group on PIX 515?

Add split tunneling to my vpn group on PIX 515?

jsandlin0803

Hey. I had this working, but i went into asdm, and accidentily put
inheret on my group policy, and i lost local lan access when connected
to my lan. i dont know what command i need to re-enable this. can you
tell me? It is a pix 515e. The vpn group is mountainbilling.

Thanks
Jason

response3

Can you post your config? There's not much to it, you just need to
make sure that your config has some form of the following:

access-list roam_vpn_split_tunnel standard permit 192.168.xxx.0
255.255.255.0
group-policy roaming_vpn attributes
split-tunnel-policy tunnelspecified
split-tunnel-network-list value roam_vpn_split_tunnel

Brian