Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sw to create Flash slideshow, photogallery

Sw to create Flash slideshow, photogallery

info@a2flash.net

A2 Flash slide-show Editor Sw BUILDER + Sw COMPOSER Two Applications
in One!
A2 Flash slide-show Editor simplifies and speeds the webdesign work,
creates easily, from
flash templates totally customizables in a lightning exceptional Flash
Slideshow, Photogallery
with thumbnails already ready for your web sites.

Slideshow flash A2 editor don't requires flash techniques knowledge.

A2 flash slideshow Professional Editor contains 264 .fla source files
to create quickly
flash slideshow, fotogallery totally customized

DEMO FREE
http://www.a2flash.net

frederick

> A2 Flash slide-show Editor Sw BUILDER + Sw COMPOSER Two Applications
> in One!
> A2 Flash slide-show Editor simplifies and speeds the webdesign work,
> creates easily, from
> flash templates totally customizables in a lightning exceptional Flash
> Slideshow, Photogallery
> with thumbnails already ready for your web sites.
>
> Slideshow flash A2 editor don't requires flash techniques knowledge.
>
> A2 flash slideshow Professional Editor contains 264 .fla source files
> to create quickly
> flash slideshow, fotogallery totally customized
>
> DEMO FREE
> http://www.a2flash.net

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/indexb.html

Completely free dhtml and java scripts for creating image slideshows,
without resorting to poxy annoying slow loading flash crap from usenet
spammers.