Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > bogen 3021 tripod strap

bogen 3021 tripod strap

William Saens

Does anyone here use a strap to help carry a Bogen 3021 tripod? If so, can
you reccommend one?

Willie

John A. Stovall

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:01:37 -0500, "William Saens"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone here use a strap to help carry a Bogen 3021 tripod? If so, can
>you reccommend one?
>
>Willie

What about one of the one's Bogen makes for it?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

-James Nachtwey-
http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/

Gene Palmiter

I found a nice shotgun strap in an army/navy store that serves well.

--
Thanks,
Gene Palmiter

"William Saens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lD%Of.40295$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Does anyone here use a strap to help carry a Bogen 3021 tripod? If so,
> can you reccommend one?
>
> Willie

wilt

I have one of the bogen straps for my 3221 and have no complaints.

Ebbz

"William Saens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lD%Of.40295$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Does anyone here use a strap to help carry a Bogen 3021 tripod? If so,
> can you reccommend one?
>
> Willie

OPtech makes a very nice one. You can get it at B&H as well.

Bob Salomon

In article <lD%Of.40295$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"William Saens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Does anyone here use a strap to help carry a Bogen 3021 tripod? If so, can
> you reccommend one?
>
> Willie

Giotto's makes an excellent one and it is very inexpensive.

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

Stacey

William Saens wrote:

> Does anyone here use a strap to help carry a Bogen 3021 tripod? If so,
> can you reccommend one?

Yes, buy the bogen one made for that tripod, it works GREAT.
--

Stacey