Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nero

B.W.

What is the difference between Nero Express and Nero Burning Rom SE ?

TIA

Steve Mackie

> What is the difference between Nero Express and Nero Burning Rom SE ?

Nero Express is the 'for dummies' startup interface and the Nero Burning ROM
is a more advanded version of the same software. Nero Burning Rom came
first, then the Express. I think now it's called "Nero StartSmart."

Barry L. Wallis

Steve Mackie wrote:
>>What is the difference between Nero Express and Nero Burning Rom SE ?

> Nero Express is the 'for dummies' startup interface and the Nero Burning ROM
> is a more advanded version of the same software. Nero Burning Rom came
> first, then the Express. I think now it's called "Nero StartSmart."

SmartStart is the UI that lets you pick which program of the Nero Suite
to ue by picking the function you want to execute.

--
- Barry