digital camera's

If anyone can send me the files (zipped) or can send me a link where i
can get the files

pushkar.sinha at protostech.info

i would be greatful to him

Thanks

Pushkar

Bob Harrington

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:1141204147.631603.213920
@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> CRW, RAF, ORF

Coincidentally, exactly what my cat said just this morning...

pushkar.sinha@protostech.info

Thats great, atleast who better then you can understand

however i was looking for a serious response, i had good impression
about google groups

nevertheless thanks

Bob Harrington

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:1141274671.460304.114900
@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Thats great, atleast who better then you can understand
>
> however i was looking for a serious response, i had good impression
> about google groups
>
> nevertheless thanks

Sorry about that - I fogot to add that I can't provide files of the type you
are looking for.

Should Photoshop open ORF files? Mike O'Sullivan Digital Photography 8 05-31-2007 10:55 PM
Photoshop Elements 3.0 and .orf files Ron Digital Photography 4 03-31-2007 12:00 AM
URGENT HELP required for olympus orf raw file stratocasted Digital Photography 11 11-10-2006 09:43 PM
question on ORF in L3 VPN leo Cisco 1 04-13-2006 02:39 AM
ORF and THM Files from Oly E-10 Gene Palmiter Digital Photography 0 09-01-2004 11:51 PM

Advertisments