Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > static vpn tunnel

static vpn tunnel

Tomek W.

hi
some one try to make static vpn tunnel between pix 506e and Linksys routers
?
and if yes is this working properly ?

Walter Roberson

In article <dou398$evr$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Tomek W. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>some one try to make static vpn tunnel between pix 506e and Linksys routers
>?
>and if yes is this working properly ?

Please see,
http://groups.google.ca/group/comp.d...f66a7c416caa57

V. Evans

I worked for a company who supported several PIX to Linksys VPN
tunnels. They always worked fine and from what I remember, they are
pretty straight forward to setup. I would typically configure the pix
while a guy in another state did the Linksys devices.