Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Hey All

Hey All

Paul Heslop

frederick wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:

> >>Please just contact Chrissie at:
> >>
> >>(E-Mail Removed)

> > Why? The post is not relevant to the group
> >

> Why?
>
> Because

> are soliciting mail. I hope they get some. Lots.

Oh yes, sorry, very tired yesterday, must rush off an make do some
emailing :O)

--
Paul (This is really happening, happening)
Stop and Look

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
"chrissie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
> stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
> something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
> more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
>
> http://www.nicknackasandmore.com

Hey, I bought a sundial from her 2 years ago and now its stopped. She
refuses to take it back, any ideas how I can get it fixed?

U-Know-Who

"Stewy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> "chrissie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
>> stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
>> something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
>> more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
>>
>> http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
>>

> Hey, I bought a sundial from her 2 years ago and now its stopped. She
> refuses to take it back, any ideas how I can get it fixed?

Wait until July. Then, take it outside and see if it works. Those things are
funny that way. If not, ask her for an RMA.

ASAAR

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:19:48 +0900, Stewy wrote:

>> Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
>> stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
>> something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
>> more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
>>
>> http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
>>

> Hey, I bought a sundial from her 2 years ago and now its stopped. She
> refuses to take it back, any ideas how I can get it fixed?

Don't blame her. Your sundial isn't broken. It's just that the
planet has run down and its spring needs to be rewound.

Paul Heslop

ASAAR wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:19:48 +0900, Stewy wrote:
>
> >> Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
> >> stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
> >> something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
> >> more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
> >>
> >> http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
> >>

> > Hey, I bought a sundial from her 2 years ago and now its stopped. She
> > refuses to take it back, any ideas how I can get it fixed?

> Don't blame her. Your sundial isn't broken. It's just that the
> planet has run down and its spring needs to be rewound.

I find a good kick works... oh, and moving to Spain.

--

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:49:20 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:

>> Don't blame her. Your sundial isn't broken. It's just that the
>> planet has run down and its spring needs to be rewound.

> I find a good kick works... oh, and moving to Spain.

Ah, the mist is finally starting to clear. For so long I wondered
what to make of Lennon's "A Spaniard In The Works", but now it's
clear that that was his "Zen And The Art Of Sundial Maintenance".

Paul Heslop

ASAAR wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:49:20 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> >> Don't blame her. Your sundial isn't broken. It's just that the
> >> planet has run down and its spring needs to be rewound.

> > I find a good kick works... oh, and moving to Spain.

> Ah, the mist is finally starting to clear. For so long I wondered
> what to make of Lennon's "A Spaniard In The Works", but now it's
> clear that that was his "Zen And The Art Of Sundial Maintenance".

Oh yeah... but he often cheated and used a torch.

--
Paul (This is really happening, happening)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

John H

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:19:48 +0900, Stewy <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> "chrissie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
>> stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
>> something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
>> more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
>>
>> http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
>>

>Hey, I bought a sundial from her 2 years ago and now its stopped. She
>refuses to take it back, any ideas how I can get it fixed?

That's what happens when you don't buy the one with a lithium
battery. The only thing you can do now is put it under a street light
and keep moving it around.

John H

chrissie

NO one has bought anything from me..only started this buiz a few weeks
ago. Trying to financially support myself being i have mssive osteo,
DJD and bone spurs in my neck. Am limited on what i can do for work. I
could be like all the other people with disabilitys and sit on my ass
and collect a check every month that i can barely live on. But thanks
for al the positive support. Sorry to have irritated anyone didnt think
it would hurt. Have a great day!!

Paul Heslop

chrissie wrote:

> NO one has bought anything from me..only started this buiz a few weeks
> ago. Trying to financially support myself being i have mssive osteo,
> DJD and bone spurs in my neck. Am limited on what i can do for work. I
> could be like all the other people with disabilitys and sit on my ass
> and collect a check every month that i can barely live on. But thanks
> for al the positive support. Sorry to have irritated anyone didnt think
> it would hurt. Have a great day!!

Chrissie, this is not personal at all. I am very sorry for your
problems and wish you all the best.

Good luck

hey all learnfpga@gmail.com C++ 4 07-26-2006 03:25 PM
Hey Y'all, This is So easy, and 100% legal! Get a FREE Sony PSP,Theirs NO CATCH! Proof inside... read more Sarah Stewart MCSD 1 05-11-2005 11:31 AM
Hey Y'all, This is So easy, and 100% legal! Get a FREE Sony PSP,Theirs NO CATCH! Proof inside... read more Sarah Stewart Microsoft Certification 1 05-11-2005 04:56 AM
HEY HEY HEY hold up...... Ron Williams MCSA 0 08-11-2003 07:19 PM
hey all! bfmscm Computer Support 3 07-17-2003 03:24 AM

Advertisments