Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Hey All

Hey All

chrissie

Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
more merchandise daily.! Thanks!

http://www.nicknackasandmore.com

Chrissie

U-Know-Who

"chrissie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
> stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
> something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
> more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
>
> http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
>

> Chrissie

So, this relates to this group how? Maybe you think someone here could take
better photos of your junk?

frederick

U-Know-Who wrote:
> "chrissie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
>>Hey all!! Im building a website with lots of giftware and other great
>>stuff..so if you have a sec please check it out, maybe youll find
>>something you like. You can also bookmark the page as i will be adding
>>more merchandise daily.! Thanks!
>>
>>http://www.nicknackasandmore.com
>>

>>Chrissie
>>

> So, this relates to this group how? Maybe you think someone here could take
> better photos of your junk?

Please just contact Chrissie at:

Paul Heslop

frederick wrote:

> > So, this relates to this group how? Maybe you think someone here could take
> > better photos of your junk?
> >

> Please just contact Chrissie at:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

Why? The post is not relevant to the group

--
Paul (This is really happening, happening)
Stop and Look

Gouda.NL

Why so you seell windchimes.

Old fasioned stuff, Do you make them yourself??

Gouda.NL

You already are selling artucles for Christmas. Too early for me.

"Gouda.NL" wrote:

> Why so you seell windchimes.
>
> Old fasioned stuff, Do you make them yourself??

not me, speak to chrissie!
--

Paul Heslop wrote:
> frederick wrote:
>

>>>So, this relates to this group how? Maybe you think someone here could take
>>>better photos of your junk?
>>>

>>Please just contact Chrissie at:
>>
>>(E-Mail Removed)

> Why? The post is not relevant to the group

Why?

Because

(E-Mail Removed)

are soliciting mail. I hope they get some. Lots.

hey all learnfpga@gmail.com C++ 4 07-26-2006 03:25 PM
Hey Y'all, This is So easy, and 100% legal! Get a FREE Sony PSP,Theirs NO CATCH! Proof inside... read more Sarah Stewart MCSD 1 05-11-2005 11:31 AM
Hey Y'all, This is So easy, and 100% legal! Get a FREE Sony PSP,Theirs NO CATCH! Proof inside... read more Sarah Stewart Microsoft Certification 1 05-11-2005 04:56 AM
HEY HEY HEY hold up...... Ron Williams MCSA 0 08-11-2003 07:19 PM
hey all! bfmscm Computer Support 3 07-17-2003 03:24 AM

Advertisments