Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ICC Profile for Pictorico Hi-Gloss/Epson 2200

ICC Profile for Pictorico Hi-Gloss/Epson 2200

hassy_user

Their website no longer offers profile downloads. Does someone have
the old one that they could send me? I used to use it and it worked
very well. Thanks.

hassy_user

never mind. i got pictorico on the phone and they are emailing them to
me.

Annika1980

>never mind. i got pictorico on the phone and they are emailing them to
>me.

In that case, how about e-mailing it to me?

annika1980 AT aol.com