Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photographer's Toolbox

Photographer's Toolbox

Jerry L. Withers

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to announce the availability of my new book, "Photographer's
Toolbox: The Photographer's Creative Journal and Reference Guide" (ISBN
1-4116-7673-4), which is designed to help sharpen your skills not only as a
photographer, but also to help build a better portfolio and photography
business.

There is a limited time special offer on this book for purchasing directly
from my web site at http://www.wdiphotography.com.

Also be sure to sign up for my mailing list and receive FREE photography
tips and more!

Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:32:54 -0800, in rec.photo.digital "Jerry L. Withers"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello everyone!
>
>I just wanted to announce the availability of my new book, "Photographer's
>Toolbox: The Photographer's Creative Journal and Reference Guide" (ISBN
>1-4116-7673-4), which is designed to help sharpen your skills not only as a
>photographer, but also to help build a better portfolio and photography
>business.
>
>There is a limited time special offer on this book for purchasing directly
>from my web site at http://www.wdiphotography.com.
>
>Also be sure to sign up for my mailing list and receive FREE photography
>tips and more!

That's nice, but your contributions to this forum other than harking your
book are just what?

Jasen

"Jerry L. Withers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hello everyone!
>
> I just wanted to announce the availability of my new book, "Photographer's
> Toolbox: The Photographer's Creative Journal and Reference Guide" (ISBN
> 1-4116-7673-4), which is designed to help sharpen your skills not only as
> photographer, but also to help build a better portfolio and photography
> business.
>
> There is a limited time special offer on this book for purchasing directly
> from my web site at http://www.wdiphotography.com.
>
> Also be sure to sign up for my mailing list and receive FREE photography
> tips and more!

I'm sorry, but anyone harping on about their own wares such as yours and not
actively contributing freely, as do the rest of us, obviously isn't worth me
spending my hard earned cash on. Plus, I don't subscribe to spammers.

George Kerby

On 2/12/06 5:32 PM, in article yAPHf.13764$eR.4809@fed1read03, "Jerry L.
Withers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> I just wanted to announce the availability of my new book, "Photographer's
> Toolbox: The Photographer's Creative Journal and Reference Guide" (ISBN
> 1-4116-7673-4), which is designed to help sharpen your skills not only as a
> photographer, but also to help build a better portfolio and photography
> business.
>
> There is a limited time special offer on this book for purchasing directly
> from my web site at http://www.wdiphotography.com.
>
> Also be sure to sign up for my mailing list and receive FREE photography
> tips and more!

Another moron trying to make his millions off the Internet. Never posted
here before. Seems like Jerry is an expert in everything from photography to
relationships to web hosting and ham radio among other endeavors.
What a buffoon: http://tinyurl.com/8tc9t

Helen

I signed up http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for you. They will love photography tips.