Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > PIX 515E Question

PIX 515E Question

irvkatz@gmail.com

OK, bear with me...

We have a couple of users that VPN into our network thru the Cisco VPN
software via the PIX. We want them to access only certain machines...
is there a way to do this with the PIX or do I need a separate device
to reign in those users?

I have established a separate address pool for their logins so that
they are "different", but I am unsure how to restrict their access to
only a certain machine(s).

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Lutz Donnerhacke

* http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> We have a couple of users that VPN into our network thru the Cisco VPN
> software via the PIX. We want them to access only certain machines...
> is there a way to do this with the PIX or do I need a separate device
> to reign in those users?

no sysopt permit-ipsec
access-group from_outside in interface outside

Have fun.