Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > RAPPERS LOVE THE 20D !!!

RAPPERS LOVE THE 20D !!!

Annika1980

Here's the latest of the hot new talent !

http://www.pbase.com/image/55939962

Randall Ainsworth

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Here's the latest of the hot new talent !

Using "talent" and "rapper" in the same sentence - isn't that an
oxymoron?

MarkČ

Randall Ainsworth wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Here's the latest of the hot new talent !

> Using "talent" and "rapper" in the same sentence - isn't that an
> oxymoron?

I don't think there's any question that it requires a good measure of talent
to get millions of people to buy complete, utter crap.

Eric Schreiber

Annika1980 wrote:

> Here's the latest of the hot new talent !
> http://www.pbase.com/image/55939962

Took me a moment to realize what I was looking at. I'd have never
expect that variety of colors. Very nice shot.

Now I want to get out my macro lens and take pictures of coins all
night. Curse you!

--
www.ericschreiber.com

Robert R Kircher, Jr.

"MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
> Randall Ainsworth wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
>> Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Here's the latest of the hot new talent !

>> Using "talent" and "rapper" in the same sentence - isn't that an
>> oxymoron?

> I don't think there's any question that it requires a good measure of
> talent
> to get millions of people to buy complete, utter crap.

Yea but that is the "talent" of the promoters and record execs.

--

Rob
"A disturbing new study finds that studies are disturbing"

David J. Littleboy

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Here's the latest of the hot new talent !
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/55939962

Just when I was wondering if you had gotten tired of your monster macro
lens...

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Helen

"Randall Ainsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:110220061512177376%(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Here's the latest of the hot new talent !

> Using "talent" and "rapper" in the same sentence - isn't that an
> oxymoron?

Particularly if they WERE in the same sentence - which they weren't.

Annika1980

>> http://www.pbase.com/image/55939962

>Took me a moment to realize what I was looking at. I'd have never
>expect that variety of colors. Very nice shot.

>Now I want to get out my macro lens and take pictures of coins all
>night. Curse you!

That's the fun of a Macro lens. Subjects everywhere you look.

In that pic the lines separating the dimes were very horizontal, making
the pic look very flat.
So I used the Lens Correction filter in CS2 to add some curve to them,
indicating roundness.
This is the opposite of what that filter was designed to do, but I'm
always doing things a little differently.

Eric Schreiber

Annika1980 wrote:

> That's the fun of a Macro lens. Subjects everywhere you look.

That's the biggest problem I face in photography - learning to see the
pictures that are there. I took a number of shots of a dilapidated barn
last weekend. I knew a picture was there, somewhere. I'm still trying
to decide if I actually captured anything useful or not.

> This is the opposite of what that filter was designed to do, but I'm
> always doing things a little differently.

Well, it certainly seems to have worked very well.

--
www.ericschreiber.com

Rich

On 11 Feb 2006 13:56:57 -0800, "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Here's the latest of the hot new talent !
>
>http://www.pbase.com/image/55939962

Well, at least dimes don't shoot each other.
-Rich