Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb?

How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb?

AKA gray asphalt

One, but the bulb tends to burn out every time
it's turned on.

drocillo

Ten ? They stand around the ligh bulb, flashing their flashes at the
light bulb, but nothing happens...

Randy Berbaum

2501.

500 to snap the photos.

1000 to "critique" the images and advise how to do it better and to debate
long and loud that all the other critiques are wrong because...

200 to complain that the images would be better if this particular piece
of equipment was used instead.

700 to give detailed descriptions of how to make the images better with
their favorite editing software.

100 to belittle everyone above.

and one child who looks at everyone else with an expression of disgust and
simply walks over, picks up the bulb, and screws it in!

Randy

==========
Randy Berbaum
Champaign, IL

Pat

None. They have their gaffer do it and then just tell eveyone they did
it themselves.

Bruce Lewis

No more than one. Two or more, and they'll never agree on the exact
color light they want out of it.

--

http://ourdoings.com/ Easily organize and disseminate news and
photos for your family or group.

ink

"Bruce Lewis" wrote
> No more than one. Two or more, and they'll never agree on the exact
> color light they want out of it.

Hm... they'd have to determine first, if it's an interchangeable light bulb.
A simple point & shoot would just have to be left broken.

....and then of course, there's the problem of the mount...

Cheers,
ink

Alan Meyer

One film photographer - he changes the bulb.

Or....

Zero digital photographers. They just "gain up" their LCD displays.

Alan

Pat

None. You take the picture anyway and fix it in Photoshop.

Nikon User

In article <OBDEf.17311$JT.4121@fed1read06>,
"AKA gray asphalt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> One, but the bulb tends to burn out every time
> it's turned on.

Q. How many pedants does it take to change a light bulb?

A. Light bulbs are replaced, not changed!

Pat

I think that a light bulb falls within the definition, which includes:
"The replacing of one thing for another; substitution". Vague
definitions are something that we have to put up with. (Oh, no, I just
ended a sentence with a prepostion. I hope they don't send me to
grammar jail. Drats, that sentence has a split infinitive.)

Got to go and change ... oops ... replace my kid's diaper. No, I think
I'll change it before I get into more trouble.