Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon Ixus problem ; Soft Focus

Canon Ixus problem ; Soft Focus

MR Freeze

Hi
I have a Canon Ixus 2.
Its been a fantastic camera.
But i have just noticed of late that on some long distance shots,
(but not on close ups) that the far right hand side of my images
are soft or out of focus .The left side seems sharp.
This is not in zoom mode . I never use the zoom.
I have tried all settings manual and auto but get the same result.
Any idea what the problem might be ?
Is it time to get another Canon ?
Cheers
Jeff