Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Battery Cover

Battery Cover

Gononsuch

When my Canon arrived, it had a battery with a nice plastic cover, anyone
know where I can get them in the U.K

Dennis Pogson

Gononsuch wrote:
> When my Canon arrived, it had a battery with a nice plastic cover,
> anyone know where I can get them in the U.K

Try -
http://www.battery-force.co.uk/finde...devicetype=Cam
era&brand=CANON

SMS

Gononsuch wrote:
> When my Canon arrived, it had a battery with a nice plastic cover, anyone
> know where I can get them in the U.K

I've never seen these sold separately.