Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco certification FAQ assistance needed

Cisco certification FAQ assistance needed

www.networking-forum.com

I am looking for somebody to help me write and maintain the
quintessential Cisco certification FAQ. I have the basic outline here (
http://www.networking-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=688 ) , but want to expand
it to include all Cisco certs. Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,
Steve
www.networking-forum.com