Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Tuesday Afternoon Show

Re: Tuesday Afternoon Show

Will Dockery

"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote
> Renay wrote:

> >>Hey, Scotto!
> >>
> >>We're deep into a promotional campaign for my pal Renay's Nascar fan
> >>art... unfortunately it doesn't translate to radio that well, but
> >>wtf... check it out in the link below...

> > actually, you're hosting the scan

Actually /not/... only posting a /link/ to the scan that /you/ and someone
else posted... heh.

I suppose the link still works...

> > of a
> > commissioned illustration and I *so* hope you
> > get really, really ****ed for it!

> He did.

Some NASCAR lovin' bimbo here in Shadowville might bed down for a nice wall
sized print of the drawing, perhaps... they /do/ love their heroes... heh.

--
"Mirror Twins" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/dockeryconleytrio

Recent poetry:
http://blog.myspace.com/dockeryconleytrio

Will Dockery

"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote
> > Renay wrote:
> > > "Will Dockery" wrote

> > > actually, you're hosting the scan

> Actually /not/... only posting a /link/ to the scan that /you/ and someone
> else posted... heh.
>
> I suppose the link still works...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1...20/compare.jpg

Yep... heh.

> > > of a
> > > commissioned illustration and I *so* hope you
> > > get really, really ****ed for it!

> > He did.

> Some NASCAR lovin' bimbo here in Shadowville might bed down for a nice

wall
> sized print of the drawing, perhaps... they /do/ love their heroes... heh.
>
> --
> "Mirror Twins" by Will Dockery:
> http://www.myspace.com/dockeryconleytrio
>
> Recent poetry:
> http://blog.myspace.com/dockeryconleytrio

Dennis M. Hammes

Will Dockery wrote:

> Some NASCAR lovin' bimbo here in Shadowville might bed down for a nice wall
> sized print of the drawing, perhaps... they /do/ love their heroes... heh.

No wonder you sleep alone.

--
~/)_|