Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Looking for a New Camera

Looking for a New Camera

PatETC

I have an older Olympus 360 camera and it takes very good inside
pictures but I want to get a new one with more zoom and a very good
flash. It would also be good to have it weatherproof since my husband
wants to take it hunting also so it needs to be small.

My Panasonic camera has a good zoom but it is lousy for inside
pictures, no matter how close to the subject I get. I'm sorry I ever
spent the money on it. Olympus beats it everytime.

Does anyone have any recommendation for my next camera?

Pat