Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Ricoh GR Digital

Ricoh GR Digital

Peter Chant

Does anyone have any observations on this one?

How does it compare to other similarly priced digital cameras?

How does it compare handing wise to the GR1`(v in my case)? I'm a little
concerned by the lack of viewfinder as standard.

BTW, I am not asking for a film versus digital debate here. Lets just
assume I'm buying a digital camera.

Pete

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk

David

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:53:28 +0000, Peter Chant <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Does anyone have any observations on this one?
>
> How does it compare to other similarly priced digital cameras?
>
> How does it compare handing wise to the GR1`(v in my case)? I'm a little
> concerned by the lack of viewfinder as standard.
>
> BTW, I am not asking for a film versus digital debate here. Lets just
> assume I'm buying a digital camera.
>
> Pete

If you like to wait a week AP are doing a review of the GRD

--
David: NorthWest England
Claim nothing;enjoy

Peter Chant

David wrote:

> If you like to wait a week AP are doing a review of the GRD

Cheers.
--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk